Webster RV Resort Rules
Here at Webster RV Resort we make every effort to make sure your stay with us is enjoyable. Please follow the rules so that everyone can have a fun, pleasant stay. Thank you!
- Smile! You’re in warm, sunny Florida!
- Only two cars allowed per site.
- If you have overnight visitors, the fee is $2.00 per person, per night. All overnight guests must be registered at the office upon their arrival. No more than four visitors at a time.
- Visiting children must be under the tenant’s supervision at all times. No skateboarding, roller skating, rollerblading, fishing at pond, etc. Tenant must always be present with any visitors at the pool.
- Children may not drive golf carts (even if adult is present). Must have a driver’s license to use cart.
- All our facilities and activities are for registered tenants and guests only. Day visitors cannot be accommodated at our facilities or activities.
- All buildings and pool deck are non-smoking areas.
- Firearms and fireworks are not permitted.
- Speed limit in park is 10 MPH. Drive on roads only, never across a lot, occupied or not.
- Two pets are allowed but must be walked in the designated area behind the pond. You must always be prepared with a “pooper scooper.” Pets are not permitted in any park buildings, must always be on a leash.
- Cable TV, phone service, and daily newspaper delivery are available. Please see the office for contact information.
- All garbage must be in plastic bags before depositing in trash containers. No dumping of any hazardous liquids on ground or in sewer.
- No stakes or anchors of any kind in ground unless approved by management. No construction of any kind unless approved by management.
- A one month deposit is required on all reservations. No refunds for early departures.
- Individual USPS mailboxes are inside the park. Please call the office for details. Mail can also be received by securing a P.O. Box at the post office.
- Check-out time is 12 noon. Quiet time is from 11 pm to 8 am.
Please check with office for additional park rules. Management assumes no liability for personal injury, theft, fire, or damage to car, RV, or pets.